Attorney Alex Nobregas is a Florida native. He grew up in the Florida Keys and received his bachelor’s degree from Florida State University and his Juris Doctorate from Florida Coastal School of Law.
In 2017, Alex began working with the Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A. in our litigation department. Alex prides himself on providing the best legal representation possible, and winning! He is an aggressive litigator and has secured many six and seven-figure settlements and verdicts. He is a member of the million-dollar advocates forum and multi-million dollar advocates forum, for having achieved million-dollar and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Alex handles a wide variety of negligence claims including all types of accidents, premise liability, product liability, and medical malpractice, with an emphasis on auto and trucking accident litigation. He also handles a wide range of injury claims, but he primarily focuses on serious injury and wrongful death claims.
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Social Studies – Florida State University
- Juris Doctorate – Florida Coastal School of Law
Awards & Certifications:
- Selected to 2021 & 2022 Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Selected as one of Florida’s Youngest Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum & Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100 Jury Verdict, Florida 2019
- Top 50 Motor Vehicle Accident Verdict, Florida 2019
- Distinguished Justice Advocates 2019
- Case of the Year selection, Ron Sholes, P.A., 2020, 2021
- Client Service Award, Ron Sholes, P.A., 2019, 2020, 2021
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- Florida Justice Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Reptile; Florida Edge