Attorney Dennis Dore received his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of North Florida and went on to attend the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida, where he received his Juris Doctor Cum Laude recognition.
Dennis is Board-Certified Civil Trial Attorney since 1988 by The Florida Bar. He has tried over 150 jury trials and has extensive experience handling first and third-party claims such as motor vehicle accidents, trucking, and transportation issues, construction site accidents, the liability of municipalities and other government entities, hotels and motels, and claims involving injury and wrongful death.
Dennis has achieved an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating™ from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the highest rating for ethics and legal ability secured by his peers and the judiciary. He is included in Florida Super Lawyer’s listing from 2007-to 2010; and 2014-to present.
Dennis lectures at multiple seminars dealing with bad faith. He has authored the “defense perspective” in the chapter “Unfair Claims Practices and Bad Faith” in the Florida Automobile Insurance Law Manual published by The Florida Bar, from 1988 to the present. Dennis is an avid litigator skilled at handling cases in state and federal courts, from inception, through trial and appeal.
8761 Perimeter Park, Suite 104
Jacksonville, FL 32216
- B.B.A. in Business Administration – University of North Florida
- Juris Doctorate - University of Florida
Presentations/Classes and Seminars Taught:
- Effective Summary Judgment Motions, January 6, 2016
- Spinal Cord Injury Cases 101: Doctor and Attorney Perspectives, National Business Institute nationwide teleconference, December 14, 2015
- Advanced Voir Dire & Jury Selection, National Webcast, November 13, 2015
- As Judges See It, November 2013
- The Medicare “Super Lien” and Other Liens Simplified, September 2013
- Jury Selection from Start to Finish, July 2013
- Voir Dire and Jury Selection, June 2013
- Opening and Closing Statements in Florida Auto Cases, February 2013
- Pre-Trial Motions in Florida Auto Cases, January 2013
- Bad Faith 101, December 2012
- Advanced Personal Injury–Mastering Your Practice, March 2012
- Paralegal Ethics, November 2010
- Dirty Litigation Tactics, June 2010
- Litigating Bad Faith Insurance Claims, January 2011
Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Bar Association
- Florida Property and Casualty Fraud Task Force
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The Defense Research Institute
- The Florida Advisory Committee on Arson Prevention (FACAP)
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- The Jacksonville Association of Defense Counsel
- The Jacksonville Claims Association
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District
- “Unfair Claims Practice and Bad Faith,” Florida Automobile Insurance Law Manual, The Florida Bar, 1998-present
Call the Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A. if you or a loved one have been injured, regardless of whether it is a serious injury or something that may seem minor. Often, what seems like even minor injuries can result in a lifetime of pain and suffering and medical treatment.