Originally from North Carolina, Attorney Greg Lineberry received his bachelor’s degree in philosophy from the University of North Carolina in Capel Hill, where he was a member of the Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity. Greg went on to attended Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, where he received Cum Laude recognition at graduation.
With over 22 years of legal experience, Greg is a board-certified civil trial attorney with experience including civil rights, malpractice, liability, and employment discrimination. In 2019, he joined the team at the Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A. as a senior trial attorney.
Greg is an active member of The Florida Bar, as well as the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Greg has also received the prestigious AV-ranking from Martindale Hubbell, a services company which allows lawyers to receive ratings from their peers based on their services.
In his spare time, Greg enjoys spending time with his wife and their 4 children. Greg makes it a priority to stay active and is involved in a wide array of sports, including jiu-jitsu, in which he has earned a black belt.
- B.A in Philosophy- University of North Carolina
- Juris Doctorate – Walter F. George School of Law
Awards & Certifications
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Civil Trial Law
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Life Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- Florida Justice Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association