Vanessa is a skilled Trial Attorney with over 19 years of experience. She has practiced in multiple legal areas including state and federal criminal defense, family law, immigration (family petitions and naturalization), and wills, trusts, and estates.
She obtained her law degree from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, and her bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida. Ms. Newtson is also fluent in Spanish.
Señora Newtson habla Español y ofrece varios servicios para la communidad latina.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and Sociology, University of Florida
- Juris Doctorate, University of Florida, Levin College of Law
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Chair of Hispanic Latino Interest Committee
- Jacksonville Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Moderator and Featured Speaker at Naturalization Ceremonies
- First District Court of Appeal
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court