"Whether it's a whiplash, serious injury or wrongful death case, we pride ourselves on representing you with the personal service and aggressive representation that you expect and deserve!" -Attorney Ron Sholes
Auto Accident Attorneys
Aggressive Representation & Personal Service
We are Florida and Georgia auto accident and personal injury lawyers aggressively representing accident victims. With a 10 fully-staffed offices and a team of more than a dozen military veteran attorneys, we're here to serve you. As veterans, we bring the same sense of service, commitment, and dedication to your case that has seen our attorneys through tours of duty in the Army, Navy, and Marine Corps.
Our large team includes renowned attorneys with over 200 years of combined experience, 6 investigators, and 100+ professional support staff to provide the personalized service that accident victims expect and deserve in their time of need. When you hire us, you're hiring a law firm that understands your health and your claim are important to you. We take both very seriously and we will make sure your rights are protected and that you are kept fully informed along the way. Our firm prides itself on providing aggressive representation and the personal service you expect and deserve.
Every Accident Is Different
At the Law Offices of Ron Sholes P.A. we understand that each type of accident that must be made, and specific requirements that must be met. Our team of over 20 attorneys, investigators and 100+ support staff have the knowledge, training and experience to ensure your claim is handled properly to yield a successful outcome. By using investigation, evidence preservation, accident reconstruction technology, and medical professionals, we effectively present your claim and protect your rights.
Accidents we handle include:
- Auto accidents
- Pickup truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Rideshare accidents, like Uber and Lyft
- Semi-truck accidents and tractor trailer accidents
- Logging truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- 3- and 4-wheeler accidents
- ATV accidents
- Boating and jet ski accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents
- Railroad / CSX accidents
- Airline crashes and aviation accidents
- Maritime accidents and shipping accidents
While our firm cannot heal anyone’s injury or loss, we can, and will, help you recover damages for your pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, disability, present and future lost wages, and present and future medical expenses, among other damages which may be recoverable. We understand every element of a claim for compensation and we strive to maximize our clients’ recovery for each and every element available.
Our motto is simple: “You Hurt? We FIGHT!" We don’t just settle.
We demand and fight for the compensation our clients deserve.
Legal Help for the Injured
Whether it's a soft tissue injury; an accident involving the brain, spine, or other internal organs; or another serious injury or the wrongful death of a loved one, the accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A. take every case seriously.
Injuries we handle:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken bones
- Concussions, headache syndrome
- Brain injuries, traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Wrongful death
- Lacerations and scarring, disfigurement
- Dislocated shoulders, elbows or knees
- Chronic back injury or neck pain
- Fractured vertebrae
- Closed head Injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Many of the injuries suffered in car and truck accidents can be disabling and life changing, or may even be fatal, resulting in pain and loss to the injured and their family. A back injury could leave you permanently disabled and dependent on others for even the simplest tasks. The medical costs associated with injuries suffered in auto and truck accident may be significant, and depending on your insurance, could cost you thousands of dollars.
Insurance Claims Adjusters
Let’s face it, insurance adjusters are not on your side. Regardless of how friendly and sincere they may sound, or how interested they may seem in your situation, treatment, and recovery, they are being paid to minimize your claim and, possibly, to deny your claim all together. In fact, their salaries and bonuses depend on it.
At the Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A., we have former insurance adjusters and former insurance defense attorneys on our staff. We understand the games that insurance companies play, and how ruthless they can be in the handling of their insured’s claims. Simply put, they are NOT your friend!
What’s worse, even your own insurance company will often fight to deny your Personal Injury Protection (P.I.P.) medical payments, and, under certain circumstances, they can cut off your P.I.P. coverage. That’s right, your own insurance company can deny and terminate your $10,000 medical payment/lost wages claim. They can and do frequently minimize your uninsured motorist claim as well as deny you the coverage that you paid for. It’s called a breach of contract, and it’s more common than you might think.
That’s where we come in. Our goal is to maximize your claim and ensure the insurance company does not wrongfully terminate or deny your claim for fair and just compensation. Again, our goal is to maximize your claim and ensure the insurance companies play fairly. You need a law firm that not only understands the process, but a firm that will sincerely fight to protect your rights.
Unlike many law firms, we don't just settle and we’ll never simply take what the insurance company wants to pay. Rather, we demand and fight for fair and just compensation for your injuries and all of your damages, including your economic and non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering and your loss of enjoyment of life.
For additional information on how we handle accident claims, contact us for a free consultation. Remember, you pay us nothing until your case is resolved.
If you or a loved one were injured in a car accident, don’t settle for a lawyer who treats you like just another case. You deserve an accident lawyer who will give personal attention to your case and dedicate their time to helping you seek compensation and damages. We believe a lawyer should provide both, aggressive representation and the personal service you expect and deserve!
Important things you should know if you’ve been involved in an accident (to help avoid common insurance claim tactics):
- Stay at the scene: Stay at the scene after you’ve been involved in a car accident. Get out of the flow of traffic and check on others involved if you are able.
- Ensure everyone’s safety: Assess your injuries and those of the passengers in your car. If you feel pain, don’t move — moving could make any potential injuries worse. If you are not injured, leave your vehicle and check on the other drivers and passengers.
- Call 911: Call 911 to report the accident and get emergency services to your location. If there are no injuries, call your local non-emergency number.
- Exchange information: Gather as much a data as you can. This includes names, addresses, the driver’s license numbers, insurance policies, and contact information of those involved. Do not apologize or admit guilt at the scene.
- Assess property damage: Property damage is injury or harm to anything other than a person. Check damage on the outside of the car, as well as items inside including technical equipment or things you were carrying with you (e.g., textbooks, a laptop, or a car seat for your child).
- Take pictures: Use your phone and take pictures of all aspects of the accident, including vehicle damage, license plates, personal injuries, and exact location.
- Is your vehicle too damaged to drive? If your vehicle is not safe to drive away from the scene of the collision, call a tow truck company to remove your vehicle from the roadway.
- Speak with an attorney: An attorney can protect your rights, advise you on the obligations that an insurance company has to you, and work to make sure you receive compensation for the damages you incurred.
- File a claim with your insurance: Call your insurance company to report the accident. If you are injured, or experiencing even slight pain, you need to mention it. Often, symptoms of pain intensify in the days after an accident. Protect yourself and do not give a recorded statement without an attorney being on the phone.
- Seek medical attention: See a doctor immediately even if you don’t feel injured or think there is anything wrong. Many injuries don’t make themselves known for days, weeks, or even months down the road. Make sure to see a medical professional within 14-days of the date of your accident.
After a Motor Vehicle Accident Call (855) 933-3881 Anytime!
Our firm will do what is necessary to ensure you have the representation you need on your accident case. We understand that being injured is tough enough, so finding the right lawyer shouldn’t be! If you prefer us to come to your home we will be glad to do so. If you need an evening or weekend appointment, no problem.