"Whether it's a whiplash, serious injury or wrongful death case, we pride ourselves on representing you with the personal service and aggressive representation that you expect and deserve!" -Attorney Ron Sholes
Treatments for Accident-Related Injuries
Understanding Your Treatment Options
Serious bodily injuries require advanced medical treatment and ongoing care. Though they can be debilitating, many severe and catastrophic injuries can heal partially or fully with the proper treatment.
The first step in getting the right treatment for your injuries is seeing a qualified medical professional who can provide an accurate diagnosis. If you were injured in an accident or due to any traumatic incident, do not wait to visit a doctor. Even if you initially believe your injuries are not that serious, a trained medical professional can rule out underlying injuries, diagnose related conditions or complications, and provide a treatment plan.
If you need help finding a doctor or if you would like to learn more about your treatment options, contact the Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A. As part of our comprehensive personal injury practice, we help our clients get the critical medical attention they need. Our goal is to help you enjoy the same quality of life you had before the accident; getting a proper diagnosis and beginning a treatment plan is critical to a speedy recovery—and a successful personal injury claim.
Continue reading to learn more or call our office at (855) 933-3881 to speak to a member of our team today. We offer free initial consultations and do not collect attorneys’ fees unless we win.
Common Types of Injury Treatments
Injury treatments are as varied as injuries themselves. The nature and severity of your injuries will play a critical role in your treatment plan. For example, someone who suffers whiplash in a car accident will require a different level of treatment and care than someone who sustains a concussion after slipping and falling in a grocery store.
Click below to learn more about some common types of injury treatments, including what they are and how they are used:
- Facet Joint Pain: Facet joint pain is common with whiplash and other spine injuries. Some treatment options include surgery, analgesics, physical therapy, osteopathic manipulation, laser surgery, and bone fusion.
- VAX-D Therapy: VAX-D therapy is an FDA-approved, non-surgical treatment option for those suffering from lower back pain and related weakness, numbness, and/or pain in the legs. VAX-D therapy provides patients with the tools needed to treat and prevent future back pain.
- Pain Management: Pain management is a specialized treatment intended to minimize the impact of chronic pain or pain associated with surgery. Pain management often involves physical therapy, injections, changes in lifestyle/activities, and psychological care.
Finding quality medical care after an accident or injury is crucial. If you need help navigating this process, please do not hesitate to contact our team at the Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A. As highly experienced personal injury attorneys, we are well-versed in numerous treatment options for a variety of accident-related and traumatic injuries.
Why You Should Always See a Doctor After an Accident
Not all serious injuries are obvious. After an accident, you may be in shock and may not realize the full extent of your injuries. In other cases, serious injuries can take hours, days, or even weeks to appear. However, the longer these injuries go untreated, the worse their effects can be.
After an accident, no matter how seemingly minor it may be, you should always see a medical professional. This is true even when your injuries seem mild, may heal on their own, or appear only as pain and/or soreness. Only a medical professional can accurately diagnose your injuries or pain and provide a treatment plan tailored to your recovery.
After an accident or traumatic event, be sure to do the following:
- Call 911 if anyone appears severely injured
- Do not move anyone who appears to have serious injuries
- Do not move or overexert yourself if you are injured
- If you do not need emergency medical attention, see a doctor as soon as possible
- Inform your doctor of what happened and any symptoms you are experiencing
- Do not downplay your symptoms or injuries
- Follow your doctor’s instructions and treatment plan
- Attend all follow-up appointments
- Do not stop your treatment plan unless/until instructed to do so by your doctor
At the Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A., we understand that the cost of medical treatment is a real concern for many people. When you were injured due to someone else’s careless, reckless, or wrongful behavior, you should not have to suffer the financial consequences on your own. Our attorneys can help you file a personal injury claim and seek fair compensation for your medical bills and other damages, including future medical treatment costs and non-economic damages.
Our Team Can Help You Move Forward in Your Recovery
Finding the right treatment is critical for your recovery. the Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A. can help you navigate this process, from finding a reputable medical team to learning more about your treatment options to building a personal injury claim aimed at maximizing your recovery. You should not have to compromise your health, well-being, and future due to someone else’s negligence; our personal injury lawyers are prepared to advocate tirelessly for you throughout the entire legal process.