Born and raised in Long Island, New York, Attorney Maria R. D’Amico received her Certificate in Paralegal Studies from Nassau Community College, and Bachelors of Science in Legal Studies from St. John’s University in 2007. Maria relocated to Jacksonville, FL, in 2009 where she attended and received her Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2012.
Prior to joining the Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A. in 2018, Maria handled file management and was a legal assistant at an insurance defense firm. Alongside her team, Maria handles personal injury cases involving auto accidents and commercial motor vehicle accidents.
Outside of work, Maria enjoys spending time with her dogs and friends.
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies, Nassau Community College
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, St. John’s University
- Juris Doctorate - Florida Coastal School of Law
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Young Lawyer’s Division
- American Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association